Brother Hl-2140 Printer Driver and software Download – For some customers, you brother hl-2140 might locate that your printer or scanner does not work with Windows 7, 8, and 10, or it breakdowns randomly. Regardless of what brother hl-2140 item is, like Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One Printer, you would much better see to it the driver up-to-date.
Due to its effective functions, for example, connect wirelessly, the printer or scanner is widely used among customers. Anyway, there is much requirement to upgrade the driver.
Download brother hl-2140 Driver Automatically
If you have no idea how to find, download, and install the printer driver, it is available to get the brother hl-2140 scanner or printer driver with a professional driver tool. Here Driver Booster can be the top one driver tool that detects outdated, missing, and corrupted device drivers and then recommend the most updated driver to you.
1. Download, Install and Run Driver booster
2. Click the Scan button. That will permit Driver Booster to search for any problematic drivers.
3. In the search results, find out Print queues and Update the printer driver automatically.
Driver Booster will be installing the brother hl-2140 printer driver.
How to install a printer without utilizing the CD driver
1. Using a USB Cable
- Connect the built-in USB wire to your laptop or computer and also to the printer.
- Turn on the printer. There are some printers that instantly run the installment process or exit the mount printer command on the computer system or laptop display.
If that does not take place, you can proceed to the following steps, which are:
- Click Start >> Devices and Printers >> Settings >> Devices >> Printers & Scanners
- Click Add a printer or scanner on top of the display. The computer or laptop computer will scan the linked printer
- Choose according to our printer version
If our printer name doesn’t show up, you can:
- Click the Printer link that I desire is not listed
- Click the search switch to make sure that the system can scan the printer driver on the hard drive
- If you still can’t, you’ll need to download and install the driver software
- Follow all orders up until the procedure is complete
- Restart your laptop computer or computer when motivated
2. Making Use Of a Local Network
Apart from using a USB wire, you can also set up the printer making use of a local network either via Ethernet or WiFi as well as it can be found and also installed in the following means:
- Open the settings application
- Select a printer
- Click the padlock photo on the leading right to allow transforming the setups
- Click the “+” switch at the bottom of the panel
- A brand-new window will certainly appear having “Add new printer”. The system will search for printers on the network
- Then the printer will appear, then click “Add”.
- The setup process will run.
3. Using Download Driver.
Setting up the printer is also possible with the downloaded driver. See to it the drivers are downloaded and install from the official site. Below are the steps:
- Go to the main site of the printer carrier firm.
- Select and also download and install software selectively according to the printer type.
- Drivers that have actually been downloaded are usually “WinRAR” data, so we need to remove them. You do this by right-clicking the documents >> Extract right here.
- Open the file which has an EXE presence to begin installing.
- Follow all commands throughout the setup procedure.
- Restart the laptop or computer system after the setup is full to ensure that the driver is installed correctly.
- Connect the printer to the laptop computer or computer system after reactivating utilizing the built-in cable television to inspect if the laptop computer acknowledges the new laptop.
- If the printer connection system makes use of WiFi, then make sure WiFi gets on as well as the laptop is attached to WiFi.