Epson Et-16500 Printer Driver and software Download – For some users, you epson et-16500 might discover that your printer or scanner doesn’t work with Windows 7, 8, as well as 10, or it breakdowns randomly. No matter what epson et-16500 product is, like Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One Printer, you would certainly better see to it the driver up-to-date.
As a result of its effective features, as an example, connect wirelessly, the printer or scanner is widely utilized among individuals. Anyhow, there is much demand to update the driver.
Download epson et-16500 Driver Automatically
If you have no idea how to find, download, and install the printer driver, it is available to get the epson et-16500 scanner or printer driver with a professional driver tool. Here Driver Booster can be the top one driver tool that detects outdated, missing, and corrupted device drivers and then recommend the most updated driver to you.
1. Download, Install and Run Driver booster
2. Click the Scan button. That will permit Driver Booster to search for any problematic drivers.
3. In the search results, find out Print queues and Update the printer driver automatically.
Driver Booster will be installing the epson et-16500 printer driver.
Exactly how to set up a printer without using the CD driver
1. Using a USB Cable
- Connect the built-in USB cable to your laptop or computer system and also to the printer.
- Turn on the printer. There are some printers that instantly run the setup process or leave the mount printer command on the computer or laptop display.
If that does not occur, you can go on to the following steps, which are:
- Click Start >> Devices and Printers >> Settings >> Devices >> Printers & Scanners
- Click Add a printer or scanner at the top of the screen. The computer or laptop computer will scan the linked printer
- Choose according to our printer model
If our printer name doesn’t show up, you can:
- Click the Printer link that I want is not detailed
- Click the search switch to make sure that the system can scan the printer driver on the hard disk drive
- If you still can’t, you’ll need to download and install the driver software
- Follow all orders up until the procedure is total
- Restart your laptop or computer system when prompted
2. Using a Local Network
Apart from making use of a USB cord, you can also install the printer using a neighborhood network either through Ethernet or WiFi as well as it can be located and set up in the following methods:
- Open the setups application
- Select a printer
- Click the padlock photo on the leading right to enable transforming the setups
- Click the “+” button at the end of the panel
- A brand-new window will certainly appear including “Add new printer”. The system will certainly look for printers on the network
- Then the printer will certainly show up, then click “Add”.
- The installment process will certainly run.
3. Utilizing Download Driver.
Setting up the printer is likewise possible with the downloaded and install driver. Ensure the drivers are downloaded from the main website. Below are the steps:
- Go to the official web site of the printer service provider business.
- Select and also download and install software selectively according to the printer type.
- Drivers that have been downloaded are usually “WinRAR” data, so we have to remove them. You do this by right-clicking the data >> Extract below.
- Open the data which has an EXE existence to begin installing.
- Follow all commands throughout the installation process.
- Restart the laptop or computer after the installation is total to ensure that the driver is set up correctly.
- Connect the printer to the laptop or computer system after reactivating utilizing the built-in cord to check if the laptop recognizes the brand-new laptop.
- If the printer link system makes use of WiFi, then make certain WiFi gets on and the laptop computer is attached to WiFi.