Epson L355 Printer Driver and software Download – For some users, you epson l355 might discover that your printer or scanner doesn’t work on Windows 7, 8, and 10, or it breakdowns randomly. Whatever epson l355 item is, like Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One Printer, you would certainly better see to it the driver up-to-date.
Due to its powerful functions, for example, connect wirelessly, the printer or scanner is widely made use of among individuals. Anyway, there is much need to update the driver.
Download epson l355 Driver Automatically
If you have no idea how to find, download, and install the printer driver, it is available to get the epson l355 scanner or printer driver with a professional driver tool. Here Driver Booster can be the top one driver tool that detects outdated, missing, and corrupted device drivers and then recommend the most updated driver to you.
1. Download, Install and Run Driver booster
2. Click the Scan button. That will permit Driver Booster to search for any problematic drivers.
3. In the search results, find out Print queues and Update the printer driver automatically.
Driver Booster will be installing the epson l355 printer driver.
How to install a printer without using the CD driver
1. Making Use Of a USB Cable
- Connect the built-in USB cable to your laptop or computer system as well as to the printer.
- Turn on the printer. There are some printers that immediately run the installment process or leave the set up printer command on the computer or laptop screen.
If that does not occur, you can move on to the following steps, which are:
- Click Start >> Devices and also Printers >> Settings >> Devices >> Printers & Scanners
- Click Add a printer or scanner on top of the display. The computer system or laptop computer will certainly scan the connected printer
- Choose according to our printer version
If our printer name doesn’t show up, you can:
- Click the Printer web link that I desire is not detailed
- Click the search button so that the system can scan the printer driver on the hard drive
- If you still can’t, you’ll need to download and install the driver software
- Follow all orders until the procedure is total
- Restart your laptop computer or computer when prompted
2. Making Use Of a Local Network
In addition to making use of a USB wire, you can likewise set up the printer utilizing a local network either by means of Ethernet or WiFi and it can be discovered and mounted in the adhering to ways:
- Open the settings application
- Select a printer
- Click the lock picture on the leading right to enable transforming the setups
- Click the “+” switch at the bottom of the panel
- A new home window will certainly show up containing “Add brand-new printer”. The system will look for printers on the network
- Then the printer will certainly show up, after that click “Add”.
- The installment procedure will run.
3. Utilizing Download Driver.
Mounting the printer is likewise possible with the downloaded driver. Make certain the drivers are downloaded and install from the main website. Here are the actions:
- Go to the main site of the printer provider firm.
- Select and also download and install software selectively according to the printer type.
- Drivers that have been downloaded and install are normally “WinRAR” documents, so we need to remove them. You do this by right-clicking the data >> Extract right here.
- Open the file which has an EXE visibility to begin setting up.
- Follow all commands throughout the installment procedure.
- Restart the laptop or computer system after the installment is full so that the driver is installed effectively.
- Connect the printer to the laptop or computer after reactivating utilizing the built-in cable television to examine if the laptop acknowledges the new laptop.
- If the printer connection system uses WiFi, after that make sure WiFi gets on and the laptop computer is linked to WiFi.